View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #58 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwnshift View Post
Yes but no
Things are moving forward but I don't have any pictures ,dyno graphs or even a sketch on anything super fun and exciting....i wish I did.

All I can say is that some solid steps to move forward are happening.
The 8 hour drive to Watkins Glen had some serious discussions regarding parts....and seriously helped the time pass as its a terribly boring drive.

The headers are going to be sort of a "testing the waters"
Not everyone gets excited about sway bars and front control arms that about the most bitchin stellar performers that one could design or buy.....
But just about everyone loves MoRe PoWeR
As soon as you have a manifold ready to go make sure to let me know.

I have a feeling that with the manifold and headers, I'll be giving Kevin another sizable chunk of money.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote