View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #793 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
Yo yeah the C7 is sexy as fck, I optioned mines out on their website it was 70K+.

I like how you can get a lot more aftermarket options like the exhaust and all that right from chevy. Never was a fan of American tho this ish is niceeeee.
I optioned out to the same range. I think it, was $73,855 or something like that. This is why a new corvette won't be an option. America came through in the +$50k segment. Let's see how they pull off this next camaro. Which i think is a way more crucial car to have success than the corvette considering it's sales volume numbers... But Chevy is doing huge things.

Good work on the Chevy Cruze TD, now make a visual refresh count on that car,better steering feel, a more positive suspension and it will be good to go.