View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #246 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkraft12 View Post
Explain to me how I am being to narrow minded that doesn't seem like an argument.
You were being to narrow minded about the cloud processing power. I did not go more into detail with the response to why because SS_Firehawk answered it before I did a few posts down from your original message. Think outside the box brother!

I also agreed with you on the 5Tflops of power that may be stretching it, but again it is a theoretical number. At the same time these systems are being tested and cloud computing is nothing new. How Microsoft plans to implement it is, and people are just not understanding and/or letting it go in one ear and out the other. Games like Titanfall are already using the technology with great success.