View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Frustrating, but I doubt you'll find ANY car out there that will never have a problem.

-Your problem with the clutch is likely the CSC failure, which is well documented. Bleeding the lines won't help if the CSC isn't functioning as it should.
-oil consumption issue effected a small amount of early 370's, also well documented.
-Steering lock isn't a biggie and was under a recall.

If all this happened within the warranty period, I wouldn't really give it much thought. Most sports cars are high strung to begin with and there is always a slight trade off in reliability. It sounds more like a crappy dealership experience to be honest. I've had cars in the past with less problems and I've had cars with more. The simple truth is, any modern vehicle is a complex series of mechanical movements and computers where any one thing can go wrong. This can be caused by wear and tear or slight imperfections during manufacturing.

Think of it this way, have you ever heard of a race car that didn't need some kind of repair due to a mechanical issue?

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote