View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:57 AM   #2583 (permalink)
guamspyd3r
Base Member

Drives: a karabao
guamspyd3r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
my samco gun metal hoses came in... joe @ zspeed top notch service also my clear overflow hoses came in... they will match the top secret breather hoses for the oil cans... and to make my day even more awesome... my top secret cans left japan and are in bound to guam should be here this week

NOW... here is the bad news.... hood comes in tonight and i just got the invoice... the qoute i got was around $650 or so... give or take..... i thought that this price was fine and better than the $1000 dollar to air freight it to guam... the only problem was i had to wait about a month since its a consolidated container... OK FINE i get it thats why its cheaper... NOW i get the "official qoute" and its a grand WTF?!?! are you fugin serious? the freight forwarder i used was off by $300-400 dollars wtf is that? jesus christ man im so mad right now... IF they told me it would reach that much i would have ******* air freighted that **** over since last month and got it in ONE DAY
dude those samco hoses look really good and your top secret catch cans are gonna tie in your engine bay perfectly...sorry to hear about your shipping price sounds f***ing insane...now i hope the same doesnt happen with my lip (hopefully the company i chose doesnt do that to me either)