View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #518 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
A simple tee wouldn't work - as soon as one starts sucking up vapors, the "seal" in the line is broken, and the pump will only try to suck from the vapor side. Path of least resistance, if you will.
I thought about that but there is a siphon on the drivers side of the tank. And since the fuel starve only happens on a right hand turn, that siphon never goes dry (which blows me away because from the pics it looks like left hand turns should fuel starve). if you tee'd into that siphon and ran a line to the passenger side and kept it low to the floor just like the hard line I'm talking about, I'd find it hard to believe the passenger side of the tank goes 100% dry with a line touching the floor. I don't know, I guess I have to pull it apart because I can't see why right hand turns are the issue, seems like lefts would be.