Thread: For Sale
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute
Default For Sale

Going to start here with you all with a few things I'm trying to sell or find a new home.

12" Rockford Fosgate Sub Woofer with custom enclosure $30 It used to be a dual box but I cut in half because I was rattling the car apart with two. The enclosure is solid and the woofer hits hard. My Dad and I built the enclosure.
( Click to show/hide )

Dual Magnaflow Exhaust tips $40 - They're what originally came with my AAM CBE, 2.5" and opens up to about 4".
( Click to show/hide )

**SOLD**Aiwa Home stereo 5.1 surround sound $10 Stereo has a big full sound that delivers. The cd player is broken and the one cassette drive is also broken and won't stay shut by itself. Works great for hooking your iphone up to for big sound.
( Click to show/hide )

'96 Ford 4.6L V8 headers w/ gaskets and hardware $50 Bought them waay back in the day for my 96 ford thunderbird, same engine as the mustang. I figure this is a shot in the dark but what the hell.
( Click to show/hide )

Big Belly $5 Yeah...its a big belly, the guys face on the packaging is ridiculous
( Click to show/hide )

**SOLD**Ceiling Light $45 Hanging ceiling light, I replaced it with a ceiling fan. Its nice, not worth just throwing out. I still have the ceiling cap its just not pictured.
( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by 4r3s; 07-12-2013 at 09:42 AM.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote