View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
SpawnAeroJohn
NOT A CURRENT VENDOR

Drives: you
SpawnAeroJohn will become famous soon enough
Default Carbon Fiber Door Handle

NO I'm not selling carbon fiber door handles... But what we want to do is start wrapping OEM door handles in carbon fiber since replicating them would cost tons more.

I have no pictures and as of now I have not herd of anybody having them.

What I want to do is have somebody send us their driver and passenger side door handles or purchase new ones and have them wrapped. New ones from the dealer are less than $200 for the set.

The door handles are a two part door handle just like most. The back housing and the handle. I can wrap one or both. If one is wrapped we can paint the other one any color. Keep in mind this will be vacuum bagged so everything will be perfect!

We would wrap them for A GREAT CHEAP PRICE! Only for the first person though. Everybody other the370zmember will be paying a tad less than our standard price. We are doing the first one for a discounted price only because we then need pictures to show the rest of the forum what they would look like. Since we have no picture of one done we cant charge anywhere near a fair price.

I guarantee nothing but perfect fitment. GUARANTEED no gaps, fitment issues, unevenness, or rubbing. Even the buttons and key hole wont be affected.

The price for the job would only be $200. $200!!! Another company would laugh at us if they saw this. Normal price is to be announced after we have pictures.

If you are interested, please PM me. First come first serve. If you send us your door handles well finish the job in 5 days and ship it back.