View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice14 View Post
Yes i also did motul 600 for the clutch but the xlutch was inconsistent..... i had to replace the slave cylinder and i went with the zsp csc but didnt replace the master cylinder... then i found the reservoir with black grease on the reservoir. Some guys say its from the broken seals of the master cyl. I orderrd the master cyl last week.

As far as the tyre set up i am happy with it. The grip on the michelin pilot super sports is crazy!!! It may not be as the re11s but they handle like a dream.. i have the front 265/45/19 and rear 295:40/19... i will eventually but a set for the track probably.

You say 260 is not that high for.the oil temp? I was thinking that was really high
Is that the correct ratio for front and rears? I know stock is 1.18. Anything larger I believe is more understeer, any lower more oversteer. I need to find a calculator to figure that out.

Stock diameter is at least 26.8" and now you have 28.4" front. Rear is 26.5" and now you have 28.3". Something tells me you need a different stagger setup. Or settings on sways will help.

Last edited by synolimit; 06-29-2013 at 03:00 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote