View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 03:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 54 View Post
Went to the dealer yesturday to talk to Gen. Man. to get the prices for the Nismo Exhaust system and the Nismo Cold Air Intake system (duel) and he told me he was gonna find out by saturday... sorry tried to find out for you guys
Dino,

A couple of dealers here in So Cal are selling exhaust for about $1495 not including install. I have not seen the intake listed yet, do you have any pics of it?? Or a link?

Please post pics and sound clips!! I hate the way the stock exhaust sounds when it is warming up in the morning, sounds like an old 6cyl truck.

Anyone know of So Cal shops doing a package deal on parts and install?, I'd like to get exhaust and install for $1500.

Braden
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote