Thread: 18's on a 370z
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #190 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
It would work fine. I thought about going that route originally but decided to go another route. I actually just placed my order last night for my new set of BFGoodrich Rivals in a 275/35/18 and a 295/35/18. Shorter then OEM but I'm ok with that. Running same sizing as you on wheels of course. My current set up is a 255/45 and a 275/40 posted above.
Would going shorter in overall wheel/tire diameter with stock gearing cause slower acceleration or anything? I want to go with a 40/35 profile for front and rear but with the Nismo body kit, the car is just too dang low, unless I raise my coilovers and then I would have ugly wheel gap.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote