View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Had an awesome freakin' day with my Z yesterday.

Stopped by Tröegs to sample the re-release of Scratch #98 and the new #102.

Then I took some of my favourite backroads from Hershey, PA to Reading to stop at a beauty supply that has a showroom of salon furniture. I actually worked in the warehouse for this distributor when I was going to cosmetology school in Reading. It was kind of fun to re-visit the old 'hood.
I found these awesome chairs in the used equipment room. I got 'em for $50 each, which is a freakin' steal! I was ready to spend anywhere from $3-500 for a chair. I of course, did not bring the chairs home as I was driving a 370Z.

Drove to Ikea in Conshohocken and spent a day in there looking at shelving, waiting area furniture and spec'ing out kitchen cabinets and a sink for my colour bar. Not being able to bring anything home from Ikea was by design. Off to the salon tomorrow to re-measure spaces and suss out where everything is going to go before renting a van to to pick up my furniture.

I have to say it was a good day.
wow deal on the chairs! And, they are awesome too!