View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #497 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

If there is enough interest, I am looking into building another batch of these now. Not sure if I should start a new thread for it perhaps? But I do need to gauge interest to give me an idea of how many to make, if any at all!

I am taking steps to investigate ways to try and reduce the cost a little bit. I am not sure if I will get far with that, or anywhere at all. Its pending some quotes I have going. But I would probably say its best idea to gauge it assuming the cost remained the same, and go from there. I know that if I can bring it down I will have a wider market. I intended to do some redesigning on it to make it easier to manufacture, but as time passes by, it just doesnt seem like something that is wise to invest my time into doing, for what I feel is a rather limited market.

From when I decide to pull the trigger on it and order material, we are probably looking at 8 weeks or so for production. Possibly sooner, but its hard to say having only made one batch so far.

If this product is something you would be interested in jumping on the next batch, please let me know. To date, I have not been contacted by any customers from the first batch to report any surprise issues.

370z Road Race Fuel Pump

Last edited by phunk; 06-28-2013 at 04:51 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote