View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'll own that. Opening the hood to a nice shiny clean engine compartment is something you can take pride in. The outside of the car is at the mercy of the elements, and the interior sees a lot of in and out traffic. The only reason for the engine to be dirty is if you let it get that way.
I am sad that mine is as dirty as it is right now, but I accept that fact that I don't have the time to keep a DD as clean as I would like. I do my best, and sometimes the interior and under the hood are neglected as I focus on the exterior. I generally at least wipe down the intake tubes and the strut bar. One thing that will really help is installing my Mishimoto chrome power steering reservoir to replace the ugly OEM eyesore. I just haven't taken the time to work out a bracket for it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote