View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #215 (permalink)
dkoebel
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Nismo Black
dkoebel is on a distinguished road
Default Did it

Thanks again for all the insights. Trust NISMO drivers more than dealerships now - for sure. Took it to Orr Nissan in Corinth TX (near Dallas/Denton), worked with Vernon in their service, who knew EXACTLY what I was speaking about, told me they take the widgets off ALL NISMOs as they come onto the lot, and took mine off for FREE. They only took 2 off per side, and swore that that's all that were on them, so hope that's right - he gave me no reason to think otherwise. Took car for aggressive drive straight from dealership on freeway and curvy back road - smooth as silk and the lateral skipping is gone. Actually had Mercedes SUV in front of me who saw me in rearview mirror and tried to run away - I stuck to him like glue on the bumpy, curvy road and it felt GREAT! If in Dallas, see Vernon for service. And, again, thanks to all of you who posted on this subject as I no longer have to convince myself that the former rocky ride I had was supposed to be like that as I shook the fillings out of my teeth!
dkoebel is offline   Reply With Quote