View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i didnt buy the fit for mpg although the AT gets about 34mpg and with my MT driving, i get about 31mpg on regular gas..and i dont drive slow at all. that is more than plenty for me. i dont really care about mpg.

my G does only about 15mpg on premium for the congested commute...not that i have trouble paying for the fuel or anything. driving the G to work has its own greatness for me.

im not here to sell you the fit. but i can tell you that the fit is the benchmark of this segment and has good reasons why it is.
point taken....the only thing else i have to say is....at least the new note looks 10x better than the old ugly versa hatchback lol
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote