View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha. well, if you like that versa that much, it must be for you then.

honda fit is super practical and it does everything my wife and i need it to do for our daily tasks. and the MT is actually fun to drive. the price is right too. i just paid cash for both of them. yep, i own 2 fits under my name. one for me, one for her.
i dont know, i guess im just looking at it from a practicality standpoint more than a "fun to drive" type of viewpoint...i will admit that the fit is fun to drive, but i think i'm one of those that would rather have better fuel efficiency for a day to day commute econo-box car. the note is not totally devoid of the "fun to drive" factor, but it's not really it's major selling point either when you consider there is no "sport" version of it like there is when it comes to the Honda Fit. about the only other thing the Note has on the Fit is the cheaper selling price and some technology bits that the fit doesnt have.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote