View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmynx View Post
LOL! I'm a she, and yes, I'd agree with that statement. I failed to do my research before walking into the dealership because I was "just looking" but fell in love with the car. I could afford the payment so the next thing I knew, I was driving away in the Z. Nissan is running a special now on Z leases, so I'm getting a better price. I asked them if I could just renegotiate my lease and save everyone the trouble and they said no. But I had to haggle like hell to get them down to where it was worth it to me to switch cars.

I've looked at pics of the red on this forum and it does look nice, and I agree, I have a gun metallic car, so I should switch it up with another color. So I'm going with the red (parking lot accident magnet), and if I don't like it, in three years I can get a different one.

Thanks everyone who weighed in, it really did help me decide!

ETA - it's the solid red. I saw the magma red and it looked burnt orangish to me.
sounds like a win win to me. get the red. im sure you will have better luck with that color than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
So now the question to op is you want to get a parking lot accident magnet or a bird crap accident magnet.

( Click to show/hide )
what he really wanted to say is to get a silver one.
naw, dont get silver. silver is not the color you want. get some other color. leave the silver to the kenchan.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote