View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold
Default Best Method to run LINE for HTC/Andriod base phones to stereo

I decided to get rid of my iPhone and get the new HTC One. Unfortunately, that means I can no longer use my IPHONE connection that came with my head-unit. I have a kenwood Kiv-700 NON BLUETOOTH. I attempted to run a USB line to the unit but the unit appears to search the ENTIRE hard-drive of the phone at a SLOW PACE. It takes 4-5 minutes to pull up anything on the unit, and when it does pull up it appears to have uploaded all the misc folders from phone... POINT BEING, I just want music lol....

Other than the AUX connection, is there anything like an IPOD connection for ANDROID phones where the phone is being charged at the same time and also uploads music more quickly?

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote