Thread: Speaker Size
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #33 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

FYI the Bose has 6x9s in the front with the 2x2 tweeter in the dash. The rears are 3.5 inches with maybe 1.5 inch dept. and maybe 3/4 inch magnet with just barely enough room to fit. I would urge you not to spend money on the rears. Totally not worth. You can't even hear them where they are located.

I replaced my bose 6x9s with Focal Polyglass 165VRS. The Slims aren't needed you have plenty of room with a spacer but that's what they had in stock and they sold them to me at the same price.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote