View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #361 (permalink)
MrSir
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z Black A7
MrSir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
I picked her up today, my jaw dropped when I saw her all fresh and clean with the pearl white shining in the sun. She only had 5km when I picked her up, I'm already at 50km right now. Oh, I made them give me the cash incentive for the before tax price, so I got an extra $500 too.

I'm installing a OEM spoiler and 15% tints by the end of this week. The KWV3/TE37SL/Motordyne E370/Evo-R foglight/illuminated kickplates will come after, I'm in no hurry at the moment but this is the plan for this year.

They whole dealership seemd pretty pissed off they couldn't scam me. Bunch of sleezy people. Its a large dealer too incase you guys are wondering, the biggest if I'm not mistaken, its W... Nissan.

I'll come out real soon, just give me a little more time getting used to driving it. I'm pretty nervous right now, reversing is a bitch and so is the blind spots.

How do you guys switch lanes with confidence? No matter how I adjust the mirrors, there are spots where cars can hide from it. I've only driven sedans and my bro's Gencoupe, blind spots were never an issue, especially if I turn my head to check.
You will learn soon enough that to switch lanes to the right you need to look out the back window, and to switch to the left you need to lean forward and/or stick your head out the driver side window. Its funny when you get in the habit of doing so and then you get in a normal car that has good visibility. and you still end up doing that ****. Its how to spot a Z driver out of the z rule #1.
Evo-R Front Lip | RAZO Shifter Knob | Avant Garde Wheels | Hankook Tires | Berk HFCs | Agency Power CBE | AEM CAIs | Z1 Oil Cooler | Morimoto xB LED Halos | Tein Super Street | StopTech Rotors, Pads, SS Lines
MrSir is offline   Reply With Quote