View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I got the Z1 power steering cooler too.

What happens is, sometimes you fill the resevoir too high. As the fluid heats up. It expanse. With the level too high, it now starts to leak out of the cap. And becomes a mess. Seen this a number of times.
Rusty,

You have a nismo right? Can you use the Z1 34 row oil cooler and the Z1 power steering cooler and still keep that front shock/body damper thingy? In order to reuse it with the oil cooler on our last nismo, we had to flip it so the fat part of the shock was over by the power steering cooler (oem), not sure if I upgrade to the Z1 power steering cooler if I can still keep the body damper. Thanks!
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote