View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
Jasonle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
Jasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgeorge33 View Post
How was the Lexan glass stuck on there? im trying to fill my hood cause i dont want to get water sucked up through my cold airs
Sorry for the delay.. just now seeing this. The body shop that put the lexan glass on for me fcuked it up. They caked it on there with glue...I do not recommend doing that. I had another body shop remove it and it looks a lot better without the lexan glass. Im not sure what else to use to cover the vents besides the mesh. Here's a before and after picture