View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 07:19 AM   #269 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yea, I got the regular Stillen kit. Had something in mind that didn't pan out. So I could have save a few bucks on it if I got the kit for the Stillen bumper.

Position your ducts close to the grille opening. This makes it easier to miss the washer bottle with the duct hose. Once you cut the opening in the bumper. You will have to see for yourself on the best place to position the hose past the washer bottle. Took me about 4 tries. Click on the picture to make it bigger. I position my hose to run along next to the power steering hoses. It will take you a couple of times of trimming everything to fit right. I ended up gluing the duct and the reducer together.
Hi Rusty - Thank you very much for the help.

Where exactly did you position your ducts; i.e. how close to the grille (vertical axis) and the bottom edge of the bumper (horizontal axis)?
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote