View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #63 (permalink)
MX52Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z'less por ahora
MX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbrich View Post
Installed my headunit and ran new speaker wires yesterday for the car. Disconnected the battery and everything. I put it all back together and the only issue I am having is my AC is stuck on the setting I left it on before I disconnected the battery. The controls for the AC do not light up nor effect the settings at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
check your fuse md.
I'm at this point too. I disconnected the battery, installed the new head unit and checked all the connections. Then I reconnected the battery to test the stereo which works great, but...

The AC is on low and cold and the controls for it have no effect nor do they light up along with the dash lights.

I checked the fuse in the lower, driver kick panel area and it's fine. After reading about the issue here, I pulled everything back out (PITA!) and checked the big white plug going to the AC box and it's plugged in all the way.

It seems the problem others were having was that they forgot to plug theirs in but mine is plugged in all the way. I even pushed it in harder and it wouldn't go any farther in so I'm officially stumped.

Is there something else I can check? Right now I'm leaving my battery disconnected overnight.
MX52Z is offline   Reply With Quote