View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #2560 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsurfdirtx View Post
Huck, that'd be awesome. I want to throw some sort of sound deadening in the hatch area too. road noise is almost too loud to talk over on the freeway sometimes. so you had headers and the non resonated version and drone was bearable huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsurfdirtx View Post
well then. I guess it's between non-res and 12" now then. hell as long as i can use my hands free calling still, i'll go non-res lol
Let me be clear, the drone is prevalent in my car at 2250-2500 rpm. WITH the GTmat material it's still there, and once in a while people will say that they can't hear me well on the phone. I'm using bluetooth on a Pioneer deck with a mic mounted above my rear view mirror. 90% of my calls are fine though, and I can have the music playing and the sound of the exhaust and still have a normal conversation no problem. If I step on it though... Honestly I think you'll be fine, and if not you can always have resonators put in no problem.
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote