View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #83 (permalink)
Uprev
Base Member

Drives: Nissan/Infiniti
Uprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Uprev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny McLain View Post
Because UpRev avoided the dyno issue, my gut feeling is they probably were putting me off for that very reason. Would have drove down last week as 2.5 hours is nothing and trying to get things finished. Let us know how it works.

Adam @ Z-1 Performance called me and my gears are shipping. Very happy to wait and my hats are off to anyone whom takes the time to do it correctly. Nothing wrong with that and everything right about it.
Seriously man? If you think we don't want to work with you thats fine. Just keep our name out of your posts. I don't just sit around on forums all day waiting on your beck and call. You start off calling me dumb, then act like I'm here to "take your money", and now I'm ignoring you and avoiding issues? If you are so damn quick witted you'd figure out we have a website, on that website is a contact form. As a matter of fact it has my personal cell phone number listed and I don't remember getting a call from you yet.

Obviously you're not that interested in much more than trying to stir up some ****, and thats cool with me. Just don't expect me to read a bunch of nonsense online then be anything more than a "money taker" when you show up at my shop. Act like an adult and you might get a bit friendlier service when you open my door.

Also we're not putting anything off. We're not quick to rush into things and as a well respected company we fix issues if they arise rather than brush over them and just tell people to suck it up.

I'm a consumer myself, and I sure as heck wouldn't talk trash to someone I was trying to get service or support from.

Last edited by Uprev; 10-15-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Uprev is offline   Reply With Quote