View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I had me a good power nap after work. Alright guys, lets continue on where I left off. The car was prep and sprayed on in the garage. She has been in there for the last 3 days. I sprayed the the film on about 11am yesterday prior to posting and the film is now dry to the touch on my car. Most of it looks fine. Some parts however are runny and look like a cheap MAACO paint job (stupid wind!!). I'm still going to leave it on the car as it doesn't look that bad IMO. The other thing I notice was HOLY OVERPRAY!! That little bit of wind carried some over spray everywhere!!! TAPE UP EVERYTHING THAT YOU DON'T WANT 1000'S OF SPOTS ON! I will upload and post pics in a hour or two with a walk through of what I did, learn and input on the spray.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote