View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:37 AM   #80 (permalink)
Uprev
Base Member

Drives: Nissan/Infiniti
Uprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Uprev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny McLain View Post
Right now the AccessPort is not able to modify timing and the timing maps are stock which makes it even more confusing to me as to why it's pulling out timing.

We seem to have a bit of a disconnect. I'm trying to spend money and live less than three hours away......... do you guys take money? Do you guys have a dyno? Do you guys tune cars?

Didn't make it too complicated did I?

Basically modded out and except for FI, there isn't much that can be done to the car so my last step is a real tune. Let me make it even simpler.....can you tune my car?

Didn't go over your head did I?
No but I get tons of people that want to use our system, and also use some other thing they've already spent money on, and that never works. So I just wanted to be clear that even if it's a piggyback or stand alone, we like to use only our system so that we have the controls we need to make the car safe.

Hit me up in e-mail and we can get everything figured out, ROM files etc to make sure we can get you in soon.

Rich-
Uprev is offline   Reply With Quote