View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:21 PM   #1918 (permalink)
saber
*chew chew chew*

Drives: WRX
saber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen that, so close-up portraits are definitely NOT on the list of things to do. Like you assumed previously, it's probably going to be more group-based or full body shots. I was thinking I could use the 35 for groups, then switch to the kit lens for single full bodies. I guess? I can work with the raw file later (I always shoot in raw no matter what)

Ugh, the only other lens I have is the 55-200 kit lens that also is pretty bad in terms of F-stop. That thing gets no light! I want a tweener lens that goes in the middle, but can't justify ponying up the cash for good glass like that until I actually reach some kind of limiting / breaking factor on my current set of lenses. Don't feel confident enough I've maximized my use out of my current equipment.

Sounds like kit lens and some flash photography will be in line. We'll see how they come out. I need to buckle down and take a class or something on this, I'm horrible -_-

SB700 does have that white popup thingy.

Any tips for full body shots, I guess? Newbie friendly? <_<;

魂の中にある一条の光を信じて
saber is offline   Reply With Quote