View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #267 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rusty - can you answer a couple other questions please?

It looks like the Stillen duct kit you ordered was for a standard 370Z as it looks like it has bumper duct brackets. Since you have actual Nismo ducts, couldn't you have just ordered the kit designed for the Stillen fascia that deletes those brackets?

From what I've seen on your thread, since I have the Nismo ducts and the reducers you listed, all I really need is the Stillen kit made for a Stillen fascia. Since there is a $56 difference in price between the two kits, it seemed worth asking the question.

When you cut the right duct in what direction did you make it point to avoid the washer reservoir; i.e. down and to the center of the car?

Your advice and time is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim

Last edited by gurneyeagle; 06-25-2013 at 01:56 PM.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote