View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #110 (permalink)
pedZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Tour/Spt/Nav/6MT
pedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedZ View Post
I installed the RJM Performance Adjustable Clutch Pedal Assembly today. This has now become my favorite mod. I was never fond of the stock clutch feel and swapping it out for the RJM unit makes a world of difference. The clutch catches much lower now and is much smoother. Shifts are now the way they should be. The install was a pain for me since it's a tight squeeze and I'm kind of a big guy. I'm also left handed which didn't help. I highly recommend this product to anyone with a 6MT.

RJM Clutch Pedal System for 370Z - Fully Customizable Clutch Feel & Stroke

Oh, I also removed the useless weight from the hatch today.
So now that I have gotten more driving time in with the RJM clutch pedal I appreciate this mod even more. This is how the pedal should have been from the factory. The pedal is worth every penny!

In other news, my Swift springs and SPC camber arms arrive in the mail today. Now I just have to schedule the install and alignment. I'm going to have my buddy do the install at his shop but he is out of town right now so I have to wait until he is back. Can't wait!