View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElVee View Post
I've only encountered one who wanted to make it known to me that he's in a V8 muscle car. That's just one compared to oodles more Mustang drivers and even some Camaro drivers. Most Challenger drivers seem very laid back and secure in their car choice, which is fine by me!

Haven't had much issue with Chargers. I think around here they know their place, despite the gaudy paint jobs and stripes. Basically a family-hauler for dads who yearn for the V8 muscle. At least they're not in minivans, I guess.
my cousin (probably 15 years my jr.) has a SS Camaro maybe 2010 and he continually wants to "race" me....
I told him sunday the only "racing" he's getting out of me is on the autocross course trying to beat my time (LOL-his wife has forbid him to do anything related to racing or autocrossing until it's paid off!!)