View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #1916 (permalink)
saber
*chew chew chew*

Drives: WRX
saber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond repute

35mm even with a 1.5 crop factor? i figured it would be serviceable for portaits, no?

the kit lens at 55x1.5 gives me a rough focal length of 80, and i figure the speed light should give me enough light to get away with it for now.

thanks for the link for the sync cord though, i'll look into it. i was struggling trying to think of where i'd bounce my light off of on those stupid high ceilings

instead of the portable diffuser, i sometimes end up using the diffuser dome that came with the flash; any difference in operation, or with the orange/incandescent filter that came with the flash? (i'm really really not good with flash lol)

魂の中にある一条の光を信じて

Last edited by saber; 06-25-2013 at 10:06 AM.
saber is offline   Reply With Quote