View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #1194 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Yes they are the shop the F_cked up there cars. We did 15 pulls to fix it with Martin. Took for ever but got Kellys car running 436rwhp on a stock Stillen SC. I would find a different shop for tuning but I can't speak for the basic install work, they should be fine.
Correct me if I'm wrong about this but I thought the guy that did those tunes was let go after all that? I could be wrong.

That's why I'm careful to say that GUS knows what he's doing lol, he's tuned his 350Z TT to like 800hp and DD's it do he must be doing something right lol. Sadly sometimes you hire someone that's not all that competent and then they mess up your name, just like the techs at Forged Performance did. Sharif is legit, but he mad the mistake of hiring a couple shitty techs and now he's got a bad rep.

I survived Zdayz 2013

(barely)
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote