View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:54 AM   #32 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I think while the Z manual fulfills the habitual void of needing to drive the manual.
The auto in manual mode actually provides the performance expectations you'd exprect from the manual without the clutch.
While manual is the rush to gearbox for most enthusiasts... From my test drives of the manual, I think Nissan got it backward on the Z. The auto responds better.

But you can always try mustangs solution as well
very good review on both or the reasons for each transmission

OP, if you DIE for the manual, do what Mr. Mustang said at the dealership.
The only thing I have heard without the clutch spring or even with the softer one is that the pedal jiggles around a bit and doesn't stay in the same place. M6 people can confirm since I drive the more superior 7AT