View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #75 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
If that's the case, what would the total cost be to come out and have the tune done in person?
You still pay for the license and his tune (the $450 package), but you could probably just pay Joe for a few hours of street tuning instead of paying $300 for the cable. I'm not sure what his hourly rate is, and I'm not sure if his prices are different for NA vs FI (I just know if you already have NA tune, there is a small fee to update the tune if you go FI). I would assume that fine tuning on a dyno would be additional.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote