View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:49 AM   #843 (permalink)
critical
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
critical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud of

so many bad experiences on the road today. worst of them all was a blonde lady in her 40's with a 328i

we both turned on a two lane road. she took the outside lane. i took the inside. no cutting off or any or of bad driving on my part. she then sped up and it looked like she wanted to race me so i took off and lost her. next I made a turn down the street i was headed and she follows but is pretty far behind me. at the second stop sign i come to a complete stop and she finally catches up and runs the stop sign going about 50. this was a one lane road now. unbelievable. see pic.

now that she's in front of me she slows down and starts to brake check me. i try to pass and she swerves back and forth in the two lanes (becomes two lanes shortly after the stop). then she brake checks me again and begins to dowse me with washer fluid repeatedly. just washed my car today.

beyond pissed i pass her and find out it's an older blonde bitch and she blows me kisses.

i slow down and get her license plate and my 1/2 drive torque wrench from behind the passenger seat. it took her to run some red lights before i finally cool down enough to stop.

still feel like revenge is in order. felt like this psycho bitch has had a lot of practice doing this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (165.6 KB, 334 views)
critical is offline   Reply With Quote