View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #344 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
The original route is great! Looks like we have to be careful with our speed in some areas if you know what I mean
One of the green route will replace a section of the red route, and the green route has more corners, so it's more exciting

the 2nd green route is a section of 401, which replace a section of long straight in city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
i probably wont be able to make it, im having problems with the AEM CAIs, i need to fix them and dyno tune the car before going on another spirited driving jurney

What's wrong with the CAI??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcusz View Post
Im gonna try to make this one,im hoping to have my new hood by then?

I am still waiting to see how many of us can go, so far nobody can give a definite answer....

The thing is, 1st Jul is next Monday, and everyone is saying "maybe...."

I won't call out a cruise if the reply is "maybe" thus nobody is going to commit then eventually nobody will show up.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote