View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

I had the CBE for about a year then i put the Gen III on about 3 weeks ago. But i did notice a difference in sound, power, and the engine seems to run better too. Next thing on my list is test pipes and a tune to sum it all up.

I could really tell a diff. in top end with putting on the CBE. Then almost a year later the Gen III, it seems like i got my low end back and more top end power too. But that is just from my buttdyno. The Torque Ap said i had 75 more hp but that is a BS way to measure anything. But none the less if my but and my wife's butt can feel it then it has made more powa!