View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #5019 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

You mean, EcuTek?

My tuner is offering remote tuning for $450 for EcuTek EcuTek ProECU Group Buy

Yeah... I can understand that. Also, EcuTek doesn't even have the map switching feature yet, though it is supposedly coming soon. I got my tune at about 34K miles. The opportunity came up suddenly, but I wasn't worried because my extended warranty (to 100K) isn't through the dealer.
remote tuning I'll stick with Uprev

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

My goal when I refinance is to either significantly lower my monthly payments with no increase in remaining years on the loan or significantly decrease the remaining years on the loan with very little or no increase in my monthly payment.
even if you increase the term of the loan, and drop your payment, if you continue to make the same sized payment, more will go towards principal and you will pay the loan off faster

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks