View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #5012 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Alright. Now I'm pissed.

The door chime was a loose fuse (my fault most likely).

The SES? P2098 (Post Catalyst Fuel Trim Bank 2)is the code and he says they can't fix it, because the O2 sensor wiring has been modified.

However, I personally put the HFCs on and the wiring is OEM and wasn't modified.
on the fuse... I hate when I do that kind of crap lol

Many dealerships are stupid. Hope the second one works out for you (or the steel wool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Have you UpRev'd yet?
You mean, EcuTek?

Quote:
No, not yet. I'm not wanting to shell out $600 at the moment.

I was hoping it would just be an O2 sensor or something.
My tuner is offering remote tuning for $450 for EcuTek EcuTek ProECU Group Buy

Quote:
...that and despite the "detune it" option, I'm worried about the warranty.
Yeah... I can understand that. Also, EcuTek doesn't even have the map switching feature yet, though it is supposedly coming soon. I got my tune at about 34K miles. The opportunity came up suddenly, but I wasn't worried because my extended warranty (to 100K) isn't through the dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Can you save more if you refi and keep your payments the same?
My goal when I refinance is to either significantly lower my monthly payments with no increase in remaining years on the loan or significantly decrease the remaining years on the loan with very little or no increase in my monthly payment.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |