View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Awesome video and car. I always loved Greddy but the prices were just to high for me.
Yes the exchange rates aren't helping the price of their kit much... And the larger the corporation, the more they have to charge for their systems to pay their bills. For the end user, this adds up the a higher entry cost compared to the prices of competitive products from smaller US based manufacturers. It could be worse though! You see what the GTR guys are having to pay for bread and butter turbo kits?!?? The setup in my car is more comprehensive than a popular GTR package that is $25 grand! For that price I could have also swapped the pistons and rods and put a twin pump in there and be rolling around 800rwhp.

Last edited by phunk; 06-24-2013 at 03:53 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote