View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Good video, on the tuning choices I am still waiting.
I am sure ECUteck will be great for our platform but still to soon to judge. Also I like Uprev's approach by keeping the ECU spec the same and just modifying what is needed.

Also on the E85 stuff, good options in Houston to fill up with E85 but do you feel you have lost anything by making the switch? I know MPG is not a huge case for many but can be hurtful if you are DD (such as I am).
My miles per tank are still very acceptable considering its a 19 gallon tank. Last summer I took the car to a friends lake house. I am in Chicago and his place was directly west almost to the border of the state and I made it round trip. While out there, I even took his little brother for a 15 min abuse ride and did a bunch of donuts and power sliding around.

The stock fuel gauge calibration sucks bad though. When it says half tank left, that means 1/3 at best. The second half of the tank according to the gauge, burns so damn fast that I better be headed to an e85 station pretty quick.