View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBro16 View Post
I will say this - since 2009, I have been to points of sale (for new cars) with three Nissans (two Altimas and a Z) and one Mazda (speed3). The follow up material as far as surveys for customer satisfaction is worlds apart. I have never gotten one thing from JD Power for a Nissan product - ever. Mazda has sent me four followup surveys with JDPower logos at the top - one for the sales transaction and initial impressions of the car, one at 3 months of ownership, one for 6 months, and one for the first year.

Pretty sure it is a "get what you give" as far as JDPower goes.
I've gotten one jd power survey for my 2008 altima. no other nissan yet and i've owned 3 more since then. I did recieve two for the 2009 infinti G37s