View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I just sprayed my first can of this stuff and man ohh man is it hard!! This thing is very inconsistent. That is the MAJOR flaw! The smallest breeze will make the spray pattern go bonkers. The other thing is that the tip keep building up a foam that then splutters onto the car. I was wiping this away with a paper towel. Well, don't do that! That just pushed some into the spray hole and smear some around. Take a deep breath and then plow at the tip. This was a lot more effective. Last but not least, don't touch it with a napkin to whipe or blot defaults away. It just makes it worst. Think of it as cake icing. Once it's on, the only way to fix it is to start all over. I will post pics and all the good stuff whenever I have time.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote