View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #58 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dainedazz View Post
lol i didnt read nogood's post about topsecret. i found out the info about them through Hunter @ 370ztune.
who cares if im in NJ.. you can get parts wherever your from.. its just a matter of HOW LONG will you be waiting for them.
If I ordered the TopSecret lip, i'd order them from 370ztune but then they wouldnt know how long it would take to come in since they need to get it shipped from Japan. and from what Hunter tells me, TopSecret is on some exclusive sh*t or something as of now so approximate times for shipment is unavailable. Thats the main reason why i didnt pull the trigger on it.

and BROSKI is another way of saying bro. i like how it sounds so i use it. lol
Just concerned if Hunter can even do that, but okay. I'd love to get some parts myself, so if you're successful, I'd follow a similar route for some other JDM parts.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote