View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:20 AM   #67 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

alright guys let me tell u the full scooop on this *******... ok sooo investigation is happening right? cop calls me and asks me questions on wat exactly happened at first i was mad cuz the cop thinks im lying.... i was like his like how did u get the license plate because that echoes REAR license plate is missing? i was like o hell fuckin no.... i asked him because he probably took it out... AFTER HE HIT ME... he was like how is that possible he crashed his car? i was like.... was that before or after my crash... the dude says after urs... COME ON MAN!!! i wouldnt be able to lie and bull crap a echo hit me..... so they investigate it and took like 2-3 weeks so then the cop comes to me and says ur right he was lying.... i was like why do u believe me now? when the cop took pics of my ride and the echoes ride his front bumper damage matched mine not to mention the holes he imprinted on my rear.... so when they measured it and bing bam boom caught... i asked the cop sooo how did he crash? the cop explained to me sort of smiling poor guy totaled his ride ten minutes after he crashed into u was speeding lost control slammed into the curb on the left then slammed into a wall on the right which was like a power pole protector... the cop added is sooo sad cuz he mashed up the ride soo bad.... but the funny part was the front bumper was in great condition it matched ur claims haha cop said also if he smashed his front then MAYBE he would have gotten away with it but... karma is a bitch... haha i shoke his hand and drove off.. happy ending right?!?! I WIN!!!

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote