View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr6 View Post
All I'm saying is there has been engine failures soon after purchase at my dealership and Audi takes car of their customer when they ask.(example: an S6 customer had an issue where his engine had to be replaced 1500 miles into ownership, he wasn't comfortable with that, they gave him a new car) Complete engine failure at that mileage absolutely qualifies. I can't beleive you would not agree! And yes, "it can get better than that since I live at a dealership for 12 to 14 hours a day and see it!" (that was why I posted) My POV is from behind the counter talking with Manufacturer reps and such(granted not Nissan). If you have a better POV then share!!
With this type of repair anything can happen that could cause a problem down the road. I handle tickets with engine replacements and it is a major job. If you were to walk down and see you car midway through this type of repair you would probably rethink your position!
Maybe the Audi buyer is generally smarter then the Nissan buyer?? (Flame suit)
Jokes!
PS: I also have little faith with Nissan techs from personal experience.
Great post until the crack about "Nissan techs" which pretty much blows the rest of your post to hell.