View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2009 Performance Car of the year - Vote for Nissan 370z

Hi guys,
As I'm heading down to the hospital right now, I thought let me check the email. I see the following email in my inbox. UK based Car Magazine website wants our input on an online poll. Feel free to vote for whichever car you would like. They do have a 370Z on there to vote , just so I let you guys know .

Quote:
Good afternoon

At CAR Magazine we have finished our Performance car of the year issue, although the winner is only revealed in the Magazine, we are running an online poll for for our users to vote what they would have chosen. I prefer not to impose and post directly onto your forum but give yourselves the choice as to whether you feel your users would like to contribute to the poll. We have on track action videos and wallpapers of each car too. Herewith is the link, if you require any more information please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Performance Car of The Year 2009 homepage

Many thanks
Sarah-Jayne Harrison
Article: Performance Car of The Year 2009 homepage

t’s the annual performance test that makes the Stig wish for a transfer! Hot hatches, supercars, fast saloons and more, the year’s 30 best performance cars do battle in the new, special issue of CAR magazine out now.

Can a Mitsubishi Evo beat a Porsche Panamera Turbo around our track? Is it the Ferrari, Aston Martin or Lamborghini that’s our favourite supercar? And would we pick a Golf GTI or Ford’s crazy Focus RS after blasting across the North Yorkshire moors?

Find out in the new Performance Car of the Year 2009 issue of CAR magazine, on sale in all good newsagents. Now vote for YOUR favourite performance car in our poll below and enjoy some behind-the-scenes photos, plus videos of all 30 cars racing against the clock at the Rockingham circuit.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote